COVID-19 changed the world of work forever. What is emerging as new best practice for employers?
10 July 2020:
Live Q&A interview with Leadership Expert Mark Jones
< 28:22 >
About this interview . . . [Read on]
Yes! Face-to-face Leadership training (with social distancing) at your workplace (Mark is Brisbane-based).
Yes! We are virtual ready:
- live facilitator-led delivery online
(not just a 'webinar' but a live workshop simulation)
with Mark Jones
Customised virtual livestream meeting with your team – bite-size or half-day.
Or in Queensland, face-to-face training onsite at your workplace.
• You can learn to become a leader
• What is the difference between a manager and a leader?
• Are there different Leadership styles?
• Can you cultivate a sense of mission and shared vision?
• How do you seek continuous improvement and innovation?
• How do you empower others by expanding their capabilities and teamwork?
• Using BFIR – Behaviour, Feeling, Impact, Request - to give performance feedback.
• Identify the dynamics of group action.
• Show confidence, display integrity, demonstrate energy and persistence.
• Define the EQ - emotional intelligence - of a leader.
• Identify the nature of change and its key drivers.
• Understand the importance of leading and managing change. Programs for senior to emerging leaders.
To find out more add your details, or . . . skip the form and call us on +61 408 076 004
ABOUT MARK JONES
Mark Jones (Dip. Assessment and Workplace Training, RAAF Leadership training , NLP Practitioner) is a dynamic Leadership Facilitator with over 15 years’ experience in learning and development. Formerly a Senior Facilitator in Airmen Leadership for the Royal Australian Air Force (RAAF), the Commander of RAAF Training awarded Mark a commendation for excellence in Leadership training.
Mark achieves exceptional results in group workshops (virtual or face-to-face) using a coaching style with plenty of interaction and self-discovery, appropriate either for insightful strategic facilitation with Senior Leaders or to shift mindset and behaviour with individual contributors.
Accredited – DiSC®
Member – Australian Institute of Management
Member – Institute of Learning Practitioners