Get more of the RIGHT things done, working from home
Live Q&A <27:33> 14 May 2020
Interview with Productivity expert,
About this interview [Read on]
Yes! Face-to-face training (with social distancing) at your workplace Australiawide
Yes! We are virtual ready:
- live facilitator-led delivery online
(not just a 'webinar' but a live workshop simulation)
How you can work with Nina Sunday
Customised virtual workshop with your team
– bite-size or half-day.
Would you like your people to:
- become clear about how to work to priority?
- operate from an action list (task list) tracking all their to-dos?
- reduce procrastinating tasks or missing deadlines?
- avoid jumping from task to task (grasshopper behaviour)?
- improve overall productivity?
- Gain clarity about the next most important thing to doBrainpower Training expert Facilitators available face-to-face (with social distancing) Australia-wide
- Understand the difference between a project and an action-step
- Eliminate procrastination by describing to-dos in action steps
- Appreciate the difference between important and urgent items
- Ways to minimise interruptions and double-handling
- Have systems to handle to-dos, appointments, file notes and meetings