Virtual Meeting Tips Every Manager Should Know
Live Q&A <36:30> 25 August 2020
Interview with Certified Virtual Presenter,
About this interview [Read on]
Presenting With Influence Online
How you can work with Nina Sunday
Virtual speech coaching - Nina Sunday is Australia's best coach for online presenting
- Let's speak - contact Nina for free 15 minute Consultation about your online presentation project.
What you will learn:
- How to make yourself look and sound good during online presenting
- 5 ways to make online presentations pop!
- Skills transferable to Zoom, GoToMeeting, MS Teams, Moodle, Webex, etc.
- Pro tips about webcam, audio, lighting, white balance, authentic vs virtual background, mirroring, laptop height and eyeline, internet connection, screen share, slideshow tips, interactivity, collaboration tools, breakout rooms, polls, virtual whiteboard
- what to do ahead of time to seamlessly handle a technology glitch
- settings best practice and cybersecurity
Add your details below and one of our team will be in touch soon.
About Nina Sunday
BA, Dip Ed
Certified Virtual Presenter (CVP)
Certified Speaking Professional (CSP)
Graduate of AFTRS (Australian Film, TV and Radio School; Direction and Production Management 3-yr program)
Queensland President of Professional Speakers Australia. (Former NSW President 2012/13).
With a background in education and film and television, Nina Sunday is Founder and Managing Director of Brainpower Training Pty Ltd,
leading a team of workshop Facilitators Australia-wide, delivering live virtual and face-to-face workshops.
What People Say
'I'd the privilege of attending a presentation skills masterclass facilitated by Nina. It was a very worthwhile professional learning opportunity. She was clear, concise and approachable. Her workshop was practical and hands on. And I've got a bunch of new ideas to incorporate into my future training and speaking engagements. Highly recommended.' Chad Outten, Moodle Partner